Sunday, September 6, 2009

Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Katsa has been able to kill a man with her bare hands since she was eightshes a Graceling, one of the rare people in her land born with an extreme skill. As niece of the king, she should be able to live a life of privilege, but Graced as she is with killing, she is forced to work as the kings thug. When she first meets Prince Po, Graced with combat skills, Katsa has no hint of how her life is about to change. She never expects to become Pos friend. She never expects to learn a new truth about her own Graceor about a terrible secret that lies hidden far away . . . a secret that could destroy all seven kingdoms with words alone.


REVIEW: WOW! I mean, I guess thats all I am able to say. I absolutely LOVE this book. Before, I was putting it off as much as possible, but now that I've read it, I'm sorry I didn't read it sooner. A lot of people have read this book, but for the people who haven't, I am telling you this now, go out and buy it, and read it! It is amazing. I love the characters, and how I could relate to them, and It was like a romantic story, but it was based with more reality. The adventures they went on, and what they faced was beautifully writen. I still can't get the story out of my head, I just want to read it over, again, and again, and again.... The ending was great aswell, it was so unexpected, but it just seemed to make the story, well IT. Kristin Cashore will be releasing another book soon, called Fire. I know it will be just as great as this one, and I look forward for it to come out! x.

0 comments: